Monday, December 8, 2008

Spell "retard" backwards

Yesterday we had Stephen & Jessica over to help decorate our Christmas tree, if by "help decorate our Christmas tree" you mean "drink 5 bottles of wine and play Cranium."

Cranium's fun enough, I guess. My beef with it (and you knew I was going to bitch about something, right) is that a lot of the questions are too fucking easy. One of the categories is all spelling and wordplay, and I shit you not, the questions are sometimes shit like "Spell 'haiku'" or "Spell 'snorkel' backwards." Not exactly particle physics. I'm just being a jackass, though. It was fun.

Anyway, somehow the tree got decorated, and Leland got to hang out in his vaguely disinterested way with Todd, and I made falafel from scratch, just 'cause that's how I roll.

Now get out there and SPEND SOME MONEY, you fucking tightwad. The future of our country depends on it.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

That's why my game of choice is Trivial Pursuit Genus 1, which is damn near impossible unless you 1. were born in the 30s, 2. love early–20th-century sports stats, or 3. eventually figure out that the answer is almost always either "one, "zero," or "Barry Goldwater."

Cranium was a lot of fun though. Thanks for having us!

Rocco said...

drater.